At Integrity Capital Management it’s not lip service when we say we look out for our clients.
We put in writing that we will act as your fiduciary—which means we will do what is in your best interest, not ours.
- We give unbiased and objective advice in the role of a fiduciary, and we are not captive to any one company’s products.
- We examine and integrate into a customized financial plan all issues that impact your assets and retirement including taxes, estate planning and Social Security.
- We provide access to a wide range of investment options with potential for increased returns.
- We employ a rigorous due diligence process to select and monitor investments within your portfolio.
- We pay attention to your portfolio to ensure opportunities aren’t missed.
- We monitor income flows from different accounts to ensure tax efficiency (i.e. lowest tax bracket possible).
- We ensure RMDs are calculated and taken at the correct time.
- We give a thorough explanation of investment strategies to ensure you have a clear understanding of your plan.
- We proactively stay in touch with you and provide ongoing educational opportunities.
- We provide ongoing guidance and support in making future financial decisions. ICM requests a personal meeting with you at least every six months.